- Stress check-up: Your ability to cope with stress will be assessed by a specialist in psychiatry and psychosomatic disorders, who will also review questionnaires that you have filled out. The exam lasts about 75 minutes. Additional tests can be conducted regarding "burn-out" syndrome and other disorders.
- Smoker check-up: Pulmonary function test including stress test; additional exams can also be conducted to assess the condition of your lungs.
- Gynaecological examination: including vaginal exam and ultrasound of uterus, cervix, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, and bladder; ultrasound exam of breasts. Upon request, your hormone levels can be assessed; intrauterine contraceptive devices can also be exchanged.
- Colon cancer screening test: Colon exam (colonoscopy).
- Urological exam for women: including urine test and ultrasound exam of bladder and kidneys.
- Eye examination: Screening for cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal disease
- Skin cancer checkup: Checking the skin for any signs of noticeable changes including.
- Urological exam for men including digital exam, blood and urine tests, ultrasound exam of prostate, bladder, and kidneys, PSA (prostate specific antigen) test.
- Allergy check including diagnosis and prick test.
- Magnet resonance tomography of your head, brain, cervical spine, abdomen, and major arteries.
- Extensive laboratory check-up
- You will be offered accommodations in a comfortable room for the duration of these tests.
Next: laboratory check-up